Monday, June 16, 2008

Teenage trivialties

As I scour the internet for bits and bobs to help me in writing my speech for English, I lament at the fact that this is due in about a week, I haven't even settled down on a point of view let alone found substance.
Procrastination is a waste of time. I should get going.
I'll post something about resources and researching soon, yes that's what I'll do, after I find some more stuff for my speech, but then I also have to write a German speech, and study for a fraction of a mock exam, and write another German speech for Goethefest which good'ole teacher entered me and 2 others into, good'ole speech competitions, and that's in a week or two, and finish some long-due homework (due about 2 months ago), this is all I dwell on while my sister pants doing press-ups to impress herself and the dust in the carpet.

1 comment:

LiloWithoutStitch said...

speaking of procrastination that's what I'm doing at the moment! oops :P