Friday, August 29, 2008

Life as it is

Has been a while since I last made a contribution to this online paper of mine.

I shall today,
relish the internet,
relish facebook,
and relish the fact that facebook is better than bebo in terms of privacy I believe.

Exams in 2 weeks; who knows how depressed and beaverish I'll become. We are yet to write a single drama essay for English and even the teacher is panicking.

Internal after internal; when will NCEA ever give up? (never, for those who don't suffer under it's ruling, never.)

And there's the woes of all my wants and needs and woes in themselves.
  • Want to go overseas
  • Want to go on an exchange
  • Want to do 6 subjects
  • Need money
  • Need to think deeply about whether I can handle 6 subjects, the dean is advising against straying from conventional 5
  • Didn't qualify for a second interview for a scholarship*, which makes me sound really stupid, but life does that to you so the only one I can blame is that guy *points finger somewhere*
  • Not getting enough sleep
  • Life is tough
My cellphone keeps flashing on from sleep mode telling me the battery's low. Well Mr know-it-all-technology, stop flashing your lights and you might save some energy! sheesh

*Edit: actually I did. Now I get to go to Germany for free for a month. Misunderstanding... hehe

No comments: