Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to reality?

Term 3 exams are coming up.
They matter.
So I have to get my head out of Germany and back into reality.


Whilst in Germany, I felt like I was in a dream; such a good dream, I dreaded waking up; I could have slept for at least another year. And then the dream ended and I woke up, except that the dream was so vivid, it was like reality, I remember it so clearly and it has imprinted itself solid into my brain.

Unfortunately this means that concentrating on what I need to now, which is school work, is absolutely terrifyingly difficult.

Even my physics teacher noticed that I'm not like usual (usual being before Germany).
My head is never in my work; to even try stop thinking about that wonderful month makes me think about it even more (a bit - no, a lot like doing ICAS English when you aren't concentrating and the more you try to get back into the text, the more you think about getting back into the text, and thus the more you can't get back into the text because you're stuck there thinking about trying to concentrate which isn't actually concentrating because you're thinking about thinking).

It's ridiculous.

No comments: